Reopening Team Update 07/19/20
ECC’s Reopening Team is formed and working hard to get things figured out for our Sunday gatherings! Our goal is to start those Sunday gatherings between August 9 – September 6. We have 10 subteams with volunteers who are rolling up their sleeves, getting information, generating ideas and formulating a plan. Here they are along with the coordinator. If interested in helping contact them!
- Worship/Music: Alec Millar
- Crew .. Set-up/Tear-Down: Randy Allison
- Physical Facilities/Sanitation: Doug Carpenter
- Welcome and Greeting: Dan and Kristin Hall
- COVID/CDC/Virginia guidelines: Rob Morrow
- Best Practices of other churches: Vanessa Blum
- Evergreen Family Ministry: Brad Birkhimer
- Service Content: Duncan Ferguson
- LiveStream: Rob Hale
- Social Media: The Team
Doug Carpenter, Brad Birkhimer and Duncan Ferguson are helping coordinate all these teams and ideas and facilitating discussions with Evergreen Pastors to assure a smooth and incremental transition. Stay tuned and praying!!